FIU has canceled and/or postponed all on and off campus events until further notice due to the coronavirus pandemic. The decision has been made out of an abundance of caution with the health and well-being of our guests and community in mind. JGI has transitioned our events to an online platform and will communicate any updates with our JGI community as they become available.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: APRIL 9, 2021
To schedule an appointment to discuss JGI's workforce development program with Sr. Program Coordinator, Aldo Fonseca, click here
The Intelligence Community - Centers for Academic Excellence (IC-CAE) Intelligence Fellowship at FIU’s Jack D. Gordon Institute for Public Policy is a one-year workforce development program. The IC-CAE Fellowship fuses Worlds-Ahead academics with mentorship, research experience, and professional development in order to strengthen student competitiveness and improve prospective employment within the U.S. intelligence community (IC) and leading-edge private sector employers.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must have 40 completed university credits (Intelligence Analysis Track) or 30 university credits (Cyber Threat Intelligence Track) before the start of program
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have a strong desire to work within the intelligence community
A Completed Application Requires the Following:
- Intelligence Fellowship Application Form
- Personal Statement indicating why applicant should be considered for the Intelligence Fellowship program (500 words max). Please specify your interest in national security studies, research, and/or interest in employment with the US Intelligence Community
- One Letter of Recommendation sent via email directly from the recommender to Aldo Fonseca at firstname.lastname@example.org
Program eligibility does not guarantee selection for the interview panel. Students selected for the interview panel will be based on an initial evaluation of a completed application.
All applicants will be evaluated by JGI staff and mentors. Qualified candidates will be invited to a panel interview. If selected for the program, applicants will be notified via email with a formal acceptance letter.
For questions and additional information please contact 305 348 3474 or email Aldo Fonseca at email@example.com.