Cybersecurity, Technology and Policy
Programs within the Cybersecurity, Technology, and Policy track provides leaders with insight into the connections between technology and policy implications. Participants from the public and the private sector will be equipped with a guide on crucial issues impacting society and the skills needed to analyze, assess and implement policies.
To earn your Professional Certificate in Cybersecurity, Technology, and Policy, complete the program requirements below.
Complete the Cybersecurity & Leadership Strategy program
Complete two of the following programs:
- Artificial Intelligence & Governance
- Cyber & Health
- Information Landscape & Policy
Complete one of the following programs:
- Social Media Intelligence and Analysis
- Cyber Threat Intelligence and Analysis
- Forensic Intelligence & Governance