Information Operations and Policy Innovation Executive Certificate
August 18-21 | Virtual
This online program offers participants the opportunity to understand how the collection of information and the use of propaganda is used in the search for a competitive advantage or to influence policy. Participants will learn about the different strategies and frameworks used to address these challenges.
Upon completion of the program, participants will receive a certificate in Information Operations and Policy Innovation issued by Florida International University.
The completion of the course is subject to the enrollment of a minimum number of people.
Tuesday, August 18 - Friday, August 21, 9 AM - 12 PM Eastern Standard Time
The cost of the program is US $395 per person payable by credit card or wire transfer. Once payment is completed, an email will be sent with a Zoom session information.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Local, regional and national authorities.
- Officials of public institutions.
- Representatives of civil society and the private sector.
- Develop an understanding of how Information Operations and persuasion works
- Examine and compare different approaches to information
- Develop the ability to recommend information solutions to your organization
I. INTRODUCTION TO INFORMATION OPERATIONS
- Develop and understanding of what Information Operations are and how they work
- Examine the various types of information operations
- Understand and appraise different information threats
II. MAIN ACTORS IN INFORMATION OPERATIONS
- Examine the types of state and non-state actors in Information Operations
- Develop an understanding of the different approaches to information
III. CHALLENGES TO THE PRIVATE AND PUBLIC SECTORS IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE
- Develop an understanding of the threats to your organization and/or country
- Examine the most effective structures, authorities, and processes as well as the risk factors that should be considered
- Use assessment tools for understanding the challenges to public and private sector
IV. INFORMATION OPERATIONS SOLUTIONS: PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTOR COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES
- Develop the capacity to recommend information solutions to your organization
- Assess and examine ways to compare different solutions
- Evaluate best practices in facing Information Operations